Monday, December 16, 2013

The Profession Procrastinator

That's me.
The Professional Procrastinator.
See you may think you know all about how to avoid doing very important things but you haven't gotten it down to the level of craftiness that I have my friend. Trust me.

First what  I was supposed to do today:
1. Wake up at a reasonable time lets say 9 am
2.Make Breakfast, shower, wash and fold clothes
3. Work on one of my books

What I actually did
1.Wake up at a reasonabe time lets say 2 pm
2. Lay in bed tell eh about 3:30
3. Wash clothes and leave them in the dryer as I sit in the recliner and try to think of a spell that will make them magically fold and put themselves up.
4. Grab my computer. (Now you might think its time to get some work done she will stick to at least one of her goals for the day. And I very much intended to my friend but you see when I opened up the laptop it was already on you tube. :) so I made a deal with myself that I'd watch one or two videos from my favorite YouTubers "Perhaps" I said to myself out loud while doing a ridiculous french accent, "I may even get some research done " )

I am still sitting here. Procrastinating and using my blog as an excuse. Now off to have my breakfast at the reasonable time of 9:13 PM :)

#Iftherewasanawardfordoingthemostthingsinadaythatyournotsupposedtobedoing #idwin

No comments:

Post a Comment