Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #1

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted over at Breaking the Spine to showcase releases that we just can't wait to be released.

This Wednesday I'm waiting on:

Silver Shadows (Bloodlines #5) By Richelle Mead


 
I wont post the synopsis for fear of spoiling someone BUT if you haven't heard of this series I will rave about it to you now. If you have heard of this series I will rave about it to you now. Bloodlines is a spin off series of the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead. You must read Vampire Academy before beginning Bloodlines. This is the 5th book in the spin off series and I will admit that I love this series more than Vampire Academy (Adrian my sweet insane,beautiful Adrian),  if you had told me you were from the future and you came back in time to tell me that I would love anything more than Vampire Academy, I would have called you a loony liar. Alas, it is true. I am obsessed. I am a fangirl. And I am proud.

We can all look forward to more thought provoking and quotable quotes from Adrian on July 29th 2014.

3 comments:

  1. Looks great!

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/12/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Bloodlines series. More than Vampire Academy, even, I believe. I just finished The Fiery Heart a few days ago and after that ending (holy crap!), this one can't get here soon enough.

    My WoW.

    ReplyDelete